our hall government is hosting a BCA week of events. for the kick off I need a movie that features breast cancer and/or pink and/or friendship/togetherness. hopefully an uplifting/happy movie. any ideas?
Movies - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
How about a woman overcoming a life changing hurdle or having a mountain to climb? What about Erin Brocivich?
Stepmom The mother gets cancer - doesn't specify which type - and she has to come to terms with the fact that her children are going to be raised by her ex-husband and his new fiance.
This was an awesome movie! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepmom_(film)
Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy (2006) Based on a true story and memoir under the same name. With so many things going good in her life-great husband and friends, wonderful family, dream job-the last thing 27-year-old Geralyn Lucas expects is to be diagnosed with breast cancer. While having fear and doubts, Geralyn finds self-acceptance by relying on courage, humor, and her red lipstick. It is a really good movie!!
You can watch movies on http://my-online-cinema.com Good luck
Read more discussions :
- What do you woman think about the comment that was...
- Can men Get Breast cancer by Just STROKING THEIR N...
- How worried should I be about breast cancer
- Could stage 4 breast cancer go undetected on a mam...
- what are the signs of breast cancer
- If they cure breast cancer, will they make the cur...
- Should i shave my head for breast cancer
- Can an 18 year old girl get breast cancer