I heard this, and wearing them at night, has a link to breast cancer, but then I also heard it is false. Anyone know for sure?
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
It's absolutely false.
Well there have been studies, where there appears to be a link. My view, better safe than sorry.
http://health2us.com/bra.htm looks like it's true, I better stop wearing my bra at night..
Not true at all.
Nope, it's crap. There are a number of urban myths concerning breast cancer and bras - .you can't get breast cancer by wearing a badly-fitting bra either, or sleeping in a bra, or wearing an underwired bra or any kind of bra at all. Nor has the time of day - or night - you wear a bra have any effect. Breast cancer, like all other cancers, happens when normal cells change so that they grow in an uncontrolled way. This uncontrolled growth causes a tumour to form. Underwear has no effect on it
Read more discussions :
- My mom has a large tumor in her right breast, shou...
- what's your life expectancy and quality of life go...
- Is it possible for a teen to get breast cancer
- what does a breast cancer lump look like
- Does anything besides Breast Cancer cause dimpling...
- Is the pink ribbon an international symbol for bre...
- What part of the body systems are affected in Brea...
- Are lung lesions common in breast cancer survivors...