Lately when I have been feeling pain in my breast. I don't have any family member with breast cancer. When I poke them they hurt. I am nervous. Please answer thanks!
Cancer - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
No. Painful lumps are common, and they tend to get more painful around your period.
No.. it might just be tender for many possible reasons. Just go to the doctor..
um, you could be pregnant? or ANYTHING. do a self brest exam and if you aren't sure after that go see a doctor! or maybe ask on twitter
They might be just sore due to your hormone levels changing. Soreness or pain does not always indicate cancer. Get to know your body by regularly performing a self-examination. If you notice that the pain only appears at certain times of the month, it just might be hormones fluctuating.
Breast cancer is rarely painful. You sound young. Breasts are commonly painful when poked, particularly in your teens.
Of COURSE You will have Pain if you Poke your breasts! STOP POKING. No, Breast Cancer is Painless.
It's probably swollen mammary glands, those "lumps" inside your breasts. They get swollen when you're on your period, when your breasts are still growing, or sometimes when you eat the wrong kinds of foods. Breast cancer usually doesn't hurt, unless it's a rare inflammatory kind - google pics of it of you want to see it. It looks awful, and you probably don't have anything wrong with you
Read more discussions :
- Can I throw a Breast Cancer fundraiser party for m...
- is possible for a 15 year old to have breast cance...
- Shall i tell my boyfriend i think i have breast ca...
- Is 13 too young for someone to get breast cancer
- Am I growing or is this some crazy breast cancer
- Where can I get breast cancer ribbons in bulk
- how long do you live after having 2A breast cancer...
- Should I get one breast or both breasts taken off ...