im in journalism and a basketball players mom died of breast cancer not too long ago and is doing a fundraiser for breast cancer research so i need questions to ask her for an article.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
ask her about her earliest childhood memories of her mommy.
Keep the questions very broad and open and focus on the cancer research and not the player's personal experience with her mom's death. She will offer personal info if she wants to. Ask her why she thinks cancer research is important. Maybe you could ask her if she has any advice for people that have a family member or friend undergoing cancer treatment
Read more discussions :
- How serious is breast cancer
- Places to buy breast cancer awareness gear
- getting a Biopsy tomorrow for checking on breast c...
- Should I be afraid of having Breast Cancer
- What Are Some Ways To Make Sure I Dont Get Breast ...
- Any breast cancer (or just cancer) walks I can sig...
- you does having breast cancer make you unable to p...
- What are my chances of getting breast cancer? I ha.