I am having the breast cancer ribbon put on my wrist and I would like the following words to be on my wrist. Does someone know how to write them in Hebrew?
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Love is Ahavah - Aleph, Hey, Vav, Hey. Just Google "Ahavah" and you'll come up with sites that show the letters.
LOVE, ××”×‘×” (noun) SURVIVOR ×©×•×¨×“×ª (fem.) ; ×©×•×¨×“ (masc.) WARRIOR ×œ×•×—×ž×ª (fem.) ; ×œ×•×—× (masc
Read more discussions :
- what can be put on bracelet for breast cancer
- what places sell cheap breast cancer jewelry
- Is it true that drinking water from plastic bottle...
- when is a breast cancer walk coming to ohio
- I am a 12 year old boy and have a lump in my nippl...
- Is It Weird To Dye My Hair Pink In Support Of Brea...
- Whats the chance of me getting breast cancer
- My boob nipple has been soar for weeks and has rec...