My right nipple hurts a little everyday so is it possible for me to get or have a breast cancer.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
I have never heard of this before. Maybe it is just growing pains or a pulled muscle. If you are worried, see a doctor for tests. If it is cancer, the sooner it is removed, the better you are. But give it a couple of days. Soreness is not the usual way to discover cancer. Usually people who have breast cancer have no idea they have it until they have a test.
No. You have a better chance of being struck by lightning twice while watching Elvis land a UFO on the Loch Ness monster than you do of being diagnosed with breast cancer as a ten year old male (or female come to that). What you describe is almost certainly normal hormonal development. Talk to one of your parents, or if you feel you can't do that, talk to your school nurse, who will be able to reassure you. Males do get breast cancer, but fewer than 1% of those diagnosed with breast cancer are maleand most men diagnosed with it are over 60. 80% of all people diagnosed with breastcancer are over 50. It's rare in women under 40, fewer than 0.1% of women diagnosed are under 30, and it's almost unheard of in under 25s. So you can see how unlikely it would be for a young boy to have breast cancer
Yes it is possible, but unlikely
Read more discussions :
- What field of science is breast cancer in
- Do you know of a support group for partners of peo...
- what is the rate of breast cancer in men compared ...
- doe sanyone know of a song i could do a lyrical da...
- if you were the owner of a world-famous fashion co...
- Is this a symptom that i have breast cancer?
- Why doesnt prostate cancer receive equal funding a...
- What are the symptoms of breast cancer