My mom had breast cancer a couple yrs ago and they took off her left breast and shes really depressed and self conscious about her self we don't have any money please help give some resources
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
awww if i knew i would tell you . tell her dont be self conscious i know i don't understand how she feels,but the inside is what make's one beauty.just tell her too be thankful god let her live on,and i hope she have's many more day's to come.
reconstructive surgery is generally covered by all insurance companies after a mastectomy. it is considered a necessary medical procedure after such radial surgery. if you don't have insurance i'm sure that you could get state assistance if you have such an ongoing medical condition. if i were you i would look into medicaid for your state. also something that you need to look into since you are so young is a cancer policy through an insurance company. it costs about 120 dollars a year and it covers so many things if you are diagnosed with cancer.
start by talking to the social worker at the cancer center where your mom had her treatment. She/he knows all the resources that are available to cancer patients. If they can't help you they will know who can. I hope and pray for the best
Read more discussions :
- What do you woman think about the comment that was...
- Can men Get Breast cancer by Just STROKING THEIR N...
- How worried should I be about breast cancer
- Could stage 4 breast cancer go undetected on a mam...
- what are the signs of breast cancer
- If they cure breast cancer, will they make the cur...
- Should i shave my head for breast cancer
- Can an 18 year old girl get breast cancer