I don't want to know If Implants can cause cancer. That's a No. I want to know if you can still get breast cancer even when your boobs are lies!!!!!!!! Laugh out loud.
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
yes. there is still tissues under the breast. -maybe if you get fake boobs and then if you get cancer you can get a warrenty and get free ones -
Yes, as the implants do not replace the glands.
Yes because you still have breast tissue and glands when you have implants, they put the implants under the muscle layer usually and do not remove the existing breast tissue unless they are removing cancer. So yes, you can still get breast cancer if you have implants.
If you have breast tissue than that tissue can still develop malignancies. If your breast tissue is completely removed than you could not get breast cancer. Cancer develops in cells . . and the body has many, many different types of cells . . any of those cells at any time can develop a cancer. So, yes, if there is breast cells or tissue under the implants it is still possible to get breast cancer.
Yes you can
Read more discussions :
- What can I do at 17 to prevent getting breast canc...
- does storing your mobile in your bra give your bre...
- Why did breast cancer death rate decline after 198...
- Are these beginning symptoms of breast cancer
- An almost 14 year old girl with breast cancer
- What types of things would you write/what pictures...
- Where are girls getting these pink hair extensions...
- I want to get a tattoo that includes the breast ca...