i heard that on doctor phil if you eat fries twice a week you are 27 percent more likely to to get breast cancer.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
That's funny, I watch DR Phil and he never has discussed risk factors for cancer, so you are telling a story. You are 27% more likely to get fatter though.
Estrogen is a major contributor to breast cancer. If you eat more calories that you burn, then you will gain weight. Estrogen levels in your body will increase. You will also be more prone to high blood sugar, high cholesterol, which in turn increases your chances of diabetes, heart disease, and yes, even cancer.
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. I have never heard however that eating fries is a contributing factor. Here is a link to a fact sheet which talks about all of the possible risk factors and signs: http://www.nowwhat.org.au/info/factsheets/breast-cancer I hope you find this information helpful.
Their is a carcinogen in fries, called Acrylamide, but it has only been harmful in animals thus far and not in humans
Read more discussions :
- what kind of food is good for breast cancer and di...
- Can a girl get breast cancer from touching her boo...
- breast cancer What is the doctor missing
- what is the most affective way to treat breast can...
- If my grandmother had breast cancer, is there a ri...
- can you get a breast augmentation if your family h...
- Information on different types of breast cancer
- How do i tell what breast cancer looks like